Sunday, June 8, 2008
Since YouHuiAUNTIIE asked me to blog here, I shall =x
ARGHH... PSLE is coming!!! ARGHH.... Prelim is damn near!!! *hides* Nah. I won't hide. It wouldn't do any good anyway. I won't want to stay back one year and study everything again. AR, NO I WOULDN'T. I just hope that everyone in this family will pass with flying colors. YouHui want to go CVSS (Compassvale Secondary School), I would LOVE to accompany her there. But... You know... I really have to listen to God and obey Him. So you might be seeing me in NCHS's long long skirt (Nan Chiau High School by the way) -.-'l I'm trying my best not to be disppointed at the choice God made for me. But... NCHS... I think its under some kind of... Buddhist thingy. I want to go to CCSS (Christ Church Secondary School) badly! It's too far away, anyway. CVSS is kinda okay too... I guess. Except the fact that the uniform is like *^&$#%#^#@$%^&@ which irritates and freaks me out. You will understand when you have a good look at it. And I mean GOOD LOOK. And I can't find any infomation about the school because the school's website has shut down! So I guess I won't be even aiming for that school.

Still trying to decide,
Regine :D

Song Playing,
N/A

Us,
We Are The E , E , E , E1 !
  1. Andrea Tan
    Greendale Orchestra


  2. Corliss Chua
    Greendale Orchestra

  3. Grace Tan
    ?

  4. Hanis Aida Bte Ismail
    Softball

  5. Jolene Teo
    Softball


  6. Stella Kee
    Greendale Orchestra

  7. Koh Wen Ting
    Softball

  8. Lee Xin Yi
    Softball

  9. Melyssa Novianna
    Angklung

  10. Mildred Moh
    Sailing

  11. Nabilah
    Angklung

  12. Ng Bei Zhen
    ?

  13. Ong Shu Juan
    Floorball

  14. Regine Pek
    Greendale Chorale

  15. Melissa Sheu
    Red Cross Youth

  16. Siti Omar
    ELDDS

  17. Tan Jia Yee
    Red Cross Youth

  18. Lucy Tian
    Greendale Orchestra

  19. Toh Ying Ying
    Sailing

  20. Kessie Zhang
    Media Club

  21. Bryan
    ?

  22. Dion Ang
    NCC - Land

  23. Goh Zheng Lei
    NCC - Land

  24. Jonas Wong
    NCC - Land

  25. Kam Pek Lim
    NCC - Land

  26. Kum Sze Yong
    Greendale Orchestra

  27. Jing Cong
    Floorball

  28. Lennard Chua
    Fencing

  29. Lennon Lim
    Media Club

  30. Yin Qin
    ?

  31. Keng Hin
    Sailing

  32. Lim Yu Jin
    NPCC

  33. Stanley Low
    Softball

  34. Alvin Ng
    NCC - Land

  35. Kirby Ng
    Softball

  36. Jonathan Ong
    ?

  37. Zheng Yu
    ?

  38. Tok Jing Heng
    ?

  39. Vernon Leow
    Softball

  40. Victor
    NCC - Land

  41. Alvin Wong
    NPCC

  42. Chin Hao
    NCC - Land

Chit-chatting,

Fly away,

Credits,
Designer: Josephine:D
Picture: Drawn 100% by Josephine
mage hosting: Imageshack
Basecodes: Xinni
Photo edit by, GIMP & Photoscape.