Today aunty and me stayed back for C.S.P. along with some other 6Patience. Then
EAT critisized me
loudly about this family thingy. WTF. Then they talked bout
him.
He also never do anything wrong, want critisize then critisize me lah! Why drag
him in? Ya, Ya, whatever. I know Mdm zuliana say those words yesterday.
FINE, TEACH ME HOW TO GIVE UP THEN! I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO TOO! Anyway, then YeeYing and Joey teach me and aunty steps. I cannot comprehend it properly and
EAT say I'm stupid. E don't know how to sing the song. A not even inside. T cannot dance, keep copying people, then still insist she can dance. She only want the spotlight loh.
This is a weird poem by 李白:
北暮蒼山蘭舟
四,
京無落霞綴清
川。
奧年葉落緣分
地,
運水微漾人卻
震。
The words in orange means Beijing Olympics. The words in blue means SiChuan earthquake. Is like he predicted the earthquake lo. But he was borned in 701 and died in 762. Which is, he was borned 1307 years ago and died 1246 years ago!
He is said to have drowned in the Yangtze River, having fallen from his boat while drunkenly trying to embrace the reflection of the moon. LOL LA! Hug the reflection of the moon! How stupid! Now that I've researched on it, according to legend, he was drowned attempting to embrace the moon's reflection in a river. In reality, Li Bai committed suicide as evidenced by his farewell poem. But can't find the farewell poem leh... Seriously, 李白's poem all very nice ;x
The ♥ of Christ,
Regine